A handful of books from some of the terrific panelists at the Silence Will Not Protect Us Symposium!
Speakers will be taking part in the following discussions
- 'Navigating Silence(s): Personal and Political Histories of Harassment and Activism',
- 'Enforcing Silence: Complaint Processes, Institutional Betrayal, and Retaliation'
- 'Senior Scholars, Power, and Solidarity'
- 'Transforming Silences: Language and Collective Action'.
- 'Supporting One Another as Students and Early Career Scholars',
- 'Refusing Reform: Enacting Cultures of Radical Change in Academia'